Thursday 5 April 2012

My Summary So Far

As a review of what I have I achieved with my blog so far, I have commented on a few different topics relating to TV and local news and I've actually started to get into the whole 'blog' thing for the first time. I have created 7 different posts and here are some links to some of the interesting ones (well I hope they are).
Channel Ten's Reality Shows
The Walking Dead
The Chaser and The Janoskians
To achieve the layout I have created, I experimented with templates for a while and wanted to include some pictures when you the reader first sees my blog. I experimented with colours as well and tried to make different sections, like headings stand out. The change in fonts also helped achieve this.
I've looked at other people's blogs and what they have been trying to express. Some of the posts and opinions I've read have interested me so far. Heres links to the ones I commented on.
Comment1
Comment2
To keep my blogs consistent, I have used similar tags like thoughts, MPI104_2012 and my name as well as key words related to the topics I've discussed, which is usually Television news. To make the blog a little more interesting I added some more gadgets like a poll and a Darth Vader quote every time someone refreshes the page never goes astray. I hope to learn more about these gadgets and make its even more interesting soon.
Link to my main Blog page

Through discovering the page of Delicious, I created the 2 stacks and in my personal stack I have bookmarked 12 different links and in the MPI104 stack I have saved 6. The sites I have saved are useful because I access them most of the time and interesting because I believe they are just good sites I can waste my time looking at instead of other useless ones. Here are some links to my favourites I have discovered so far.
dbsw.net
youtube.com
therebelbase.tumblr.com
Here is the link to my Delicious page. http://www.delicious.com/brogers_mpi104

On Flickr, I have currently uploaded 18 different pictures into my MPI104_2012 set. I took some photos but mainly uploaded some pictures I have had for a while that all have different meanings associated with them. Soon, I plan to search for pictures from the net and upload them as well. Here are some of my favourite images;
Favourite1
Favourite2
Favourite3
Here is the link to my Flickr stream. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradrogers-mpi104/
Summing up, I have been enjoying this subject so far as I have learnt how to make a blog, which I've never done before and the benefits that come with it, which include expressing opinions and learning about what others think in the cyber world. I look forward to continuing this work and informing others of what I think, if they wish to read it that is.

Thanks,
Brad.



No comments:

Post a Comment